A Highly Detailed Approach: Edge Trim
Schlegel's edge trim products are protective and decorative edge finishes for noise deadening, gap filling, and cushioning. Our expertise in the manufacture of flange-mounted parts - and its inclusion on the Edge Trim product - offers superior functionality over other types of sealing trims.
- Expertise in PVC Extrusion allows for product variations to fit specific markets
- Embossed trim can match closely to various automotive interiors
- Edge Trim profiles are manufactures using plastomeric material and a reinforcing substrate of continuous looped wire carrier
- Gripping flanges are intentionally reinforced with wire carrier
- Wire carrier substrate forms an integral bond through extruded material
- Gripping section can be combined with a sealing section made from semi-rigid PVC or polyethylene
- Eliminates air, water, dust, and noise leaks around openings
Edge trim can be used in a vast array of applications in various industries including:
- Safety equipment including crash helmets
- Seats and cabs of farm and garden tractors
- Seats and enclosures on boats and marine equipment
- Protective edging in automobiles
In addition, different profiles are available for various applications. Schlegel will work with you to create a customized trim for virtually any application.